Monday, December 31, 2007

Redeeming Love: Chapter 3

I know exactly what Michael feels like during his first meeting with Angel:

"He was angry at himself for being such a naive fool."

What was I thinking? That they would just fall in love during their first encounter? Of course, Angel has heard it all before! Of course, she'll think that Michael is just like any other men that have been using her!

Maybe I've been watching too many romantic movies, where the characters have to meet, fall in love, and sail into the sunset - all within an hour and a half.

But that's exactly the beauty and the thrill of reading a book... the emotions linger a little bit longer as the story draws on, and I am left with my own imagination about how everything looks like and feels like - just by reading the author's descriptive words.

Gotta get back to the book. How do they fall in love?

No comments: